The ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical and Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS) invites you to take part in a video and poster campaign to celebrate International Women in Mathematics Day 2021.
Pick one or more of the questions below and send along a video or written response:
- What message do you want to give to the world as a mathematician, statistician or data scientist?
- Who and what inspires you as a Mathematician/Statistician?
- What is the beauty and challenges of mathematics/statistics to you?
Why is equity and inclusion important in the mathematical sciences?
- What are your hopes when it comes to equity and inclusion in the mathematical sciences?
- What is your message to the next generation?
Please include your name and your university/organisation and a greeting like "Happy Women in Mathematics Day" at the beginning or end.
EMAIL RESPONSES BY MONDAY 10 MAY to ACEMS Media and Communications Officer Tim Macuga: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are examples of a compilation video and an individual video: