- Professional Staff
- Angela Dahlke
Ms Angela Dahlke
Angela works at the nexus between researchers and stakeholders, drawing on her multi-disciplinary qualifications, research, and cross-sector professional experience to facilitate the exchange of information and knowledge, and the translation of knowledge to value and impact.
ACEMS' interested stakeholders, who benefit from ACEMS' expertise, tools, methods, resources, and knowledge, are diverse, including industry, government, other research disciplines in academia, and the community.
In this boundary spanning role, Angela facilitates opportunities for engagement, knowledge transfer, connections, and the growth of mutually beneficial relationships, including via research projects, educational and networking events, research affiliations, and research partnerships.
The aim of Angela's stakeholder engagement work is to:
- encourage the sharing and dissemination of new knowledge and methologies within and across ACEMS' disciplines
- connect relevant ACEMS expertise to challenges, opportunities and problems to help ACEMS' interested stakeholders
- translate research knowledge into value and impact, including economic, environmental, social, and cultural benefits for partners, affiliates and the community
- attract new talent, including research students, to STEM and ACEMS' domains
- promote the ACEMS disciplines, including mathematics, statistics, data science, and theoretical physics, and the basic and applied research it conducts, to further the frontiers of, and ultimately enable greater impact from, these disciplines
- amplify the opportunities, engagement, and impact of researchers within ACEMS
If you are interested in learning more about ACEMS research and potentially leveraging the knowledge, resources, or capabilities within ACEMS, please contact Angela.