28-29 November, 2018 (with reception on 27th)
Adelaide, South Australia
Reception (Tuesday 27/11): Level 5, Inkgarni Wardli Building, University of Adelaide, Australia
Workshop: Joint Cyber Security Centre (JCSC), Level 26, 91 King William Street.
The ACEMS Workshop on Challenges of Data and Control of Networks is broad-ranging workshop covering topics in measurement, management and control of networks. In particular, we want to consider networked cyber-physical systems and related security issues, but other topics from wireless, WWW, and other network management settings are welcomed. The workshop will have a strong theme of data that is hard to acquire, hard to work with, and hard to analyse.
This is the second straight year this event has been held. It's aimed at building on the success of the 2017 workshop.
On a side note, the 25th Australasian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC 2018) will also be held in Adelaide 26-30th Nov.
Detailed program TBD, but a rough schedule is included below for those planning travel.
- Tue 27th: 5.00-6.00 Meet and Greet (Level 5 of Inkgarni Wardli Building)
- Wed 28th: 9.00-5.00 Technical Talks (JCSC, Level 26, 91 King William Street).
- Wed 28th: 6.00-10.00 Dinner
- Thur 29th: 9.30-12.00 Technical Talks, and wrap up
- Walter Willinger, Chief Scientist, NIKSUN Inc.
- Randy Bush, IIJ
- Cristel Pelsser, Universite de Strasbourg
- Darryl Veitch, University of Technology Sydney
If you would like to speak, please send an email to the workshop organiser, ACEMS Chief Investigator Matt Roughan: email@example.com
For more details about the workshop, head to the Event Website: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/matthew.roughan/workshops/acems_workshop_2018/