13 - 15 November 2017
Mantra Legends Hotel, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
Bayes on the Beach 2017 is the 12th International Workshop for the Australasian chapter of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA) and the annual meeting of the Bayesian Statistics section of the Statistical Society of Australia (SSA).
Bayes on the Beach will be held at the Mantra Legends Hotel on Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast during November 13th -15th 2017. The conference provides a forum for discussion on developments and applications of Bayesian statistics, and includes keynote presentations, tutorials, practical problem-based workshops, invited oral presentations, and poster presentations.
- Susan Holmes: Professor at Stanford University, USA.
- Mark Girolami: Chair of Statistics and Associated Professor at Imperial College London UK, and an Adjunct at University of Warwick UK.
- Scott Sisson: Professor at the University of New South Wales and President of the Statistical Society of Australia.
- Gael Martin: Professor of Econometrics in the Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Peter Donnelly: Director of Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford